- Assisted living
- Patients & Visitors
The #1 Way to Stay Injury Free:
Before you step on the track or treadmill, step into the right shoe. Do a bit of “sole searching” by choosing and wearing the right type of shoe for your chosen exercise, and save yourself aches and pains later.
• Have both feet measured and sized for the shoe.
• Shop for shoes toward the end of the day when your feet are
• Be sure to wear the same socks you plan to wear when exercising.
• Fit the shoe to the larger of your two feet.
• Select a shoe that provides at least ½-inch of space from the
longest toe to the end of the shoe.
• Be certain you can freely wiggle your toes in the shoes.
• Chose a shoe in which the heel grips firmly without slipping or